So that's it.
I'm throwing it out and starting over.
My New (kinda) New Year Resolutions for 2011 are as follows
1. Stay happy - I need to maintain a positive frame of mind and learn to just let things go. To often I get so caught up in day to day routines that I just start to get run down. Happiness, creativity, energy...goes right out the window. So this year I am going to concentrate on the positive things in my life and try to get back in touch with that little ray of sunshine hiding inside.
2. Blog more frequently - I know you'd probably never be able to tell this, but I actually care very much about this blog. I'm not sure where I want it to go, or if it will just remain a personal diary...and I often find myself asking why I do it at all (trust me, I have lots of answers to that one), but it's important to me nonetheless.
3. Love this man as much as possible every single wonderful moment of my life
4. Expand the craftiness - my dear sweet husband is currently in the middle of building me a sewing desk which I am so excited about. I have a whole room to myself for crafting! I plan to make good use of that space by learning to quilt and embroider.
5. Finish projects - and I don't just mean outstanding projects, of which I have a lot...I mean any and all projects from this day forward. Okay that may be a bit drastic, but I have a real problem with starting things, and then getting overly excited about another thing and dropping the first thing...you get the picture. This needs to stop as I am running out of room to allot unfinished projects.
6. Live healthier - eat better and be more active. This is just proving to be difficult all around since we have snow. I hate going outside because it's freeeeeeezing. Our dogs are even getting pudgy. However, since moving to Kentucky I've actually discovered that I'm a pretty good cook and I am going to see what I can do to turn this family's diet around! (Top of the list - No more McDonalds!!!)
I bought these squash but have no idea what to do with them!!!
7. Send spectacular packages to my loved ones. Simple as that. I love getting things in the mail! It's so much fun! So I'm going to try to resolve to send a little package of love and happiness to the special people in my life.
And that's that. There are so many more things that I should resolve to do...but let's face it, half the things on the list above are only going to make it to March. But it can't hurt to try!
I hope your having luck with your New Year Resolutions!
'til next time... ♥