2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
1 stick (½ cup) butter - softened
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 ¼ cup canned pumpkin
1 egg - beaten
1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup Semi sweet chocolate chunks or chips
½ cup Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. Combine in a medium bowl the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and softened butter on medium speed until fluffy.
3. Add canned pumpkin, egg and vanilla to the sugar/butter mixture and beat until blended.
4. Mix in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Fold chocolate and nuts into mixture.
6. Drop by heaping tablespoons 2" apart on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Cook for 16-18 minutes at 355 degrees, rotating sheet halfway through. Should yield 24-30 large cookies.
'till next time....♥